Fisher FC v Sutton Athletic
Saturday 6 July 2019
St Paul’s Sports Ground
London SE16 5EF
Sat Nav friendly postcode: SE16 6NT
Nearest train station: Rotherhithe (on the London Overground).
- Turn left out of the station and the stadium is roughly 10 minutes walk directly along Salter Rd.
Nearest tube station: Canada Water (on the Jubilee Line).
Out of the station (bus station exit) you can either:
- Turn right on Surrey Quays Rd, then right onto Lower Rd – passing the blue plaque building of Michael Caine’s birthplace! When you get to the Rotherhithe Tunnel roundabout take a right onto Brunel Rd which leads into Salter Rd past Rotherhithe station, walk along til you reach the ground (on the left).
- Turn left on Surrey Quays Rd, then left again onto Redriff Rd which leads into Salter Rd, carry on walking til you reach the ground (on the right).
Both options take around 20 minutes to walk.
There are two buses that take you to St Paul’s (you can catch them both from Canada Water bus station):
- C10 (single decker)
both drop you off by the ground in either direction (see route map below)
Nelson Dock Pier is 15 minutes walk away, served by River Bus 4 from Canary Wharf.
Bus routes map:
Keep up-to-date with all Fisher FC activities:..............................
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FisherFC
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FisherFC/
- Become a member - Own your own football club: http://www.fisherfc.org/membership/
- Donate to the 12th Man Fund: http://www.fisherfc.org/2018/01/11/your-club-needs-you-support-the-12th-man-fund/
- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FAN-OWNED FOOTBALL CLUB