STILL ONLY £20 TO OWN YOUR OWN FOOTBALL CLUB
*** PRICE FROZEN FOR 2020/21 SEASON ***
Membership for season 2020/2021
As a fan-owned club, our membership scheme is one of the most important ways in which you can contribute to and engage with the club. It is also a significant revenue stream to help keep the club going, and this is all the more important in the current circumstances. We are therefore opening our membership renewals for season 2020/2021.
Membership confers the following benefits:
- Membership Card, newly designed for the 2020/2021 season
- Right to stand for election to the board
- Right to vote at club AGM
- £1 off gate entry at Fisher FC match-days
- £10 off season ticket price for new season
- Own the club – one membership equates to one equal share
The price of membership has been frozen once again at £20. To become a member for the new season, you can pay via:
- The following PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/FisherFC (click on the zeros then enter 20.00)
- By electronic transfer to the club’s bank account (sort code 08-92-99, account no. 65355842, in the name of Fisher Supporters’ Association).
If paying by bank transfer, please use your surname as a reference. For bank transfers and PayPal payments, please also confirm payment by emailing Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address, so that we can post our your card.
Once we are able to resume playing matches, it will also be possible to pay for membership in cash or via bank card.