Lordswood v Fisher
Saturday 15 April 2023
SCEFL Premier Division
The Bill Bishop Memorial Stadium,
North Dane Way,
Kent ME5 8YE
Car: From Junction 3 of M2 motorway follow signs for Walderslade and then Lordswood Leisure Centre. On arrival at the ground use the left hand car park.
Nearest Station: Chatham. Then Arriva Kent and Surrey bus 166 from Chatham Bus Station, 7 mins walk from station) to Chatham (Clandon Road at Abinger Drive); five times per hour, takes 26 mins. Then return to junction and right into Albemarle Road, left into North Dane Way and entrance to ground is on right; ground is behind cricket ground (8 mins). Bus back into Chatham is from same stop.
Keep up-to-date with all Fisher FC activities:
- Become a member - Own your own football club: http://www.fisherfc.org/membership/
- Donate to the 12th Man Fund: http://www.fisherfc.org/2018/01/11/your-club-needs-you-support-the-12th-man-fund/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FisherFC
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FisherFC/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fisher_fc/
- Like and Subscribe to the Fisher Film Crew channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5KeSSCkrbnFtvewui3Nmg
- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FAN-OWNED FOOTBALL CLUB