// MATCH POSTPONED //
Corinthan v Fisher
Saturday 4 November
SCEFL Premier Division
Corinthian Sports Club
Gay Dawn Farm
Kent DA3 8LY
From M25, take junction 3, take A20 in direction of West Kingsdown.
Go straight across 2 roundabouts, then take 2nd left in direction of Brands Hatch Paddock Entrance, Fawkham, Longfield. Take 3rd left turn in direction of Fawkham, Longfield. Go past Pub, School and Village Hall all on your right.
The entrance to Corinthian Sports Club is on your right, it is the 2nd turning after Manor Lane which is signposted to Fawkham Manor Hospital.
The nearest train station to Corinthian FC is Longfield. Trains from London Victoria take about 30 minutes and operated by Southeastern.
The ground is around 1.7 miles away from Longfield Station and will take you probably around 35 minutes to walk. From the Railway Station, walk west on Station Road toward Kent Road for 0.1 mile, then turn left onto Kent Road for 0.2 miles. Then turn left onto Fawkham Road for 0.7 miles and then continue onto Valley Road for 0.2 miles and then turn left for 0.3 miles then another left for 0.1 mile for Corinthian Sports Club
The 489 bus run by Arriva Kent Buses will take you from Longfield Station to Green Way but that will still leave you with a good 1.2 miles to walk.
Keep up-to-date with all Fisher FC activities:
- Become a member - Own your own football club: http://www.fisherfc.org/membership/
- Donate to the 12th Man Fund: http://www.fisherfc.org/2018/01/11/your-club-needs-you-support-the-12th-man-fund/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FisherFC
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FisherFC/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fisher_fc/
- Like and Subscribe to the Fisher Film Crew channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5KeSSCkrbnFtvewui3Nmg
- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FAN-OWNED FOOTBALL CLUB