Erith Town v Fisher
Tuesday 2 January
SCEFL Premier Division
The nearest train station to Sporting Club Thamesmead is Abbey Wood, which is around two miles away. From the train station in Abbey Wood Road (SE2) take the Route Bus 229 from Stop: G towards Thamesmead disembarking at Lister Walk. From there it is a two minute walk to Bayliss Avenue and Sporting Club Thamesmead.
Eight buses stop at Lister Walk, which is just a two minute walk from Bayliss Avenue and Sporting Club Thamesmead.
177, 229, 401, 472 (24 hour)
601, 602, 669 (school times)
N1 (night bus)
Keep up-to-date with all Fisher FC activities:
- Become a member - Own your own football club: http://www.fisherfc.org/membership/
- Donate to the 12th Man Fund: http://www.fisherfc.org/2018/01/11/your-club-needs-you-support-the-12th-man-fund/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FisherFC
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FisherFC/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fisher_fc/
- Like and Subscribe to the Fisher Film Crew channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5KeSSCkrbnFtvewui3Nmg
- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FAN-OWNED FOOTBALL CLUB