**Match abandoned at half time due to floodlight issues**
Fisher A-A Erith Town
Tuesday 20 August 2019
SCEFL Premier Division
Club Statement regarding the abandonment of the Erith Town game
Fisher FC would like to apologise to everyone in attendance at St Paul’s last night for the half-time abandonment due to floodlight failure of the SCEFL Premier Division fixture against Erith Town.
Fisher FC is currently the tenant at St Paul’s. The club first notified the managing agent of the ground, Millwall Community Trust, of issues with some of the floodlights a number of months ago, and has followed up on a regular basis. While some of the floodlights have been repaired, it was clear last night that others, and in particular the lights by the dugouts, no longer function at all. The club has followed up with Millwall Community Trust once more as a matter of urgency today.
The club has also contacted SCEFL with regard to the abandonment. We do not yet know what the consequences will be for last night’s match. However, in the event that the match is rescheduled, Fisher FC will offer everyone who was in attendance last night free entry to the rearranged fixture. We will provide a further update when we have more information to share.
Fisher Football Club
Keep up-to-date with all Fisher FC activities:..............................
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FisherFC
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FisherFC/
- Become a member - Own your own football club: http://www.fisherfc.org/membership/
- Donate to the 12th Man Fund: http://www.fisherfc.org/2018/01/11/your-club-needs-you-support-the-12th-man-fund/
- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FAN-OWNED FOOTBALL CLUB