Fisher v Lordswood
Saturday 7 November
SCEFL Premier Division
Lordswood Sports & Social Club
North Dane Way
Kent ME5 8YE
By Road from the West:
Exit the M2 at junction 3. Take the first exit off the slip road, signposted Walderslade and Lordswood. Get into the right hand lane and turn right at the traffic lights. Go over the roundabout and follow the road. AT the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Lordswood Lane. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Albemarle Road. Follow the road to the end and turn left on to North Dane Way. Lordswood Football Club is located approximately 400 yards down on the left, signposted Lordswood Sports & Social Club. Enter the first car park and the football club gates are at the far side of the car park.
By Road from the East:
Exit M2 at junction 3. Follow signs for Walderslade, crossing the M2, and then follow directions as above.
The closest train station to Lordswood Football Club is Chatham which has regular trains from London and the Coast. The train station is approximately 4 miles away and so your onward journey to the ground is best served by either bus or taxi. Taxi’s can generally be found immediately outside the train station. The 166 bus serves Lordswood and the bus station can be found by turning right out of the train station and following the road down towards Chatham Town Centre. Alight the 166 at the first stop in Clandon Road, which is approximately 100 yards from Albemarle Road. Turn right into Albemarle Road and then left into North Dane Way and the football ground is 400 yards down on the right, past Lordswood Leisure Centre.
Keep up-to-date with all Fisher FC activities:
- Become a member - Own your own football club: http://www.fisherfc.org/membership/
- Donate to the 12th Man Fund: http://www.fisherfc.org/2018/01/11/your-club-needs-you-support-the-12th-man-fund/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FisherFC
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FisherFC/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fisher_fc/
- Like and Subscribe to the Fisher Film Crew channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5KeSSCkrbnFtvewui3Nmg
- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FAN-OWNED FOOTBALL CLUB