Erith & Belvedere vs Fisher
Tuesday 28 September 2021
SCEFL Premier Division
Welling United FC
Park View Rd
Map and directions
Take M25 to Junction two. At the roundabout take the A2 towards central London>Leave the A2 at third exit (Danson Interchange, signposted A221 to Bexleyheath and Sidcup). Turn right (second exit) at the roundabout at the end of the slip road, then turn right (third exit) at next roundabout. Go under A2 bridge and up slope to another roundabout. Take second exit and follow road (Danson Rd) to traffic lights at the end. Turn left at the lights on Park View Rd.
Ground is on the left. There is no car park but plenty of street parking is available.
National Rail station is Welling – just under a mile walk from the station.
Trains depart from Victoria, Charing Cross, London Bridge, New Cross, Lewisham.
96 (Woolwich – Bluewater Shopping Centre)
486 (North Greenwich – Bexleyheath)
89 (Lewisham – Slade Green)
B16 (Kidbrooke – Bexleyheath)
Keep up-to-date with all Fisher FC activities:
- Become a member - Own your own football club: http://www.fisherfc.org/membership/
- Donate to the 12th Man Fund: http://www.fisherfc.org/2018/01/11/your-club-needs-you-support-the-12th-man-fund/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FisherFC
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FisherFC/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fisher_fc/
- Like and Subscribe to the Fisher Film Crew channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5KeSSCkrbnFtvewui3Nmg
- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FAN-OWNED FOOTBALL CLUB