Membership’s are now open for the 2019-20 Season. We have once again decided to freeze the cost of becoming a co-owner at £20, so you get all the same great advantages of being a member and the privilege of owning one of the best non-league club’s in south London but with no extra burden on your pocket. It’s simple to become a member just follow the instructions below – you can pay by cash cheque or card, or do it all automatically online.
Fisher FC is a fan owned club
As a fan owned club, our members are our lifeblood. Not only do our members ensure the financial viability of the club, they are also crucial to the day-to-day operation of the club, whether by working the turnstiles, making the half-time tea, operating Twitter, putting up banners, doing the club accounts or voting at the AGM. Every member is of equal, and great, importance.
Membership confers the following benefits:
- Membership Card, newly designed for the 2019/20 season (which will be of special interest to our Norwegian fanclub, many of whom feature on the front!)
- Right to stand for election to the board
- Right to vote at club AGM
- £1 off gate entry at Fisher FC match-days
- £10 off season ticket price for new season
- Own the club – one membership equates to one equal share
The price of membership for 2019/20 has been frozen once again at £20
To join the membership scheme for the new season you can pay via:
- The PayPal link below (using your PayPal account or a credit/debit card)
- Pay by cash, cheque or card at any home game by asking for Chris, Simon or Ian
- By electronic transfer to the club’s bank account (sort code 08-92-99, account no. 65355842, in the name of Fisher Supporters’ Association).
If paying by bank transfer, please use your surname as a reference. For bank transfers and PayPal payments, please also confirm payment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address.
The entire club would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support. Without you the club would not exist.
What is a ‘fan owned’ club?
Fisher FC is owned and operated by the Fisher Supporters’ Trust. A Supporters’ Trust is a democratic, not-for profit organisation of supporters with a legally binding constitution that provides a set of rules by which the club must be run. These rules ensure that all members of the Trust have a direct say in who makes up the board of the club, and that the club is democratically run for the good of the community and no one else!
Online Membership payment:
2019/20 Season Club Membership
Click on the button above and either pay via your Paypal account or by using your credit/debit card