Membership for season 2021/2022
As a fan-owned club, our membership scheme is one of the most important ways in which you can contribute to and engage with the club. It is also a significant revenue stream to help keep the club going, and this is all the more important in the current circumstances. We are therefore opening our membership renewals for season 2021/2022.
Membership confers the following benefits:
• Membership Card, newly designed for the 2021/2022 season
• Right to stand for election to the board
• Right to vote at club AGM
• £1 off gate entry at Fisher FC match-days
• £10 off season ticket price for new members
• Own the club – one membership equates to one equal share
The price of membership has been set at £20 for new members and just £10 for renewing members.
We are also pleased to continue our junior membership scheme. For just £5, junior members will receive a Fisher FC keyring along with their dual membership and season ticket card and a letter from the manager.
To become a member for the new season, you can pay via:
• The following PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/FisherFC (click on the zeros then enter 10.00 for renewals 20.00 for new memberships or 5.00 for junior members)
• By electronic transfer to the club’s bank account (sort code 08-92-99, account no. 65355842, in the name of Fisher Supporters’ Association).
If paying by bank transfer, please use your surname as a reference. For bank transfers and PayPal payments, please also confirm payment by emailing email@example.com with your full name and address, so that we can post out your card.
It will also be possible to pay for membership in cash or via bank card at all first team fixtures including preseason games by enquiring at the turnstiles or merchandise table.