New Away Kit
We are very grateful to the Millwall Community Trust for their sponsorship of our new away kit for this season. We received the kit from Sean Daly, CEO of the Trust at the Den, when it was presented to manager Ajay Ashanike, with the trust also kindly sponsoring our matchballs for this season.
The kit design is nod back to our past and features the colours of away kits worn in our two most succesful eras; the yellow from our spell in the Conference in the late eighties and the red from our more recent spell in the Conference South in the mid noughties. Along with the shirt the kit will feature red shorts with yellow trim and red socks.
Keep up-to-date with all Fisher FC activities:
- Become a member - Own your own football club: http://www.fisherfc.org/membership/
- Donate to the 12th Man Fund: http://www.fisherfc.org/2018/01/11/your-club-needs-you-support-the-12th-man-fund/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FisherFC
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FisherFC/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fisher_fc/
- Like and Subscribe to the Fisher Film Crew channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5KeSSCkrbnFtvewui3Nmg
- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FAN-OWNED FOOTBALL CLUB