NON-LEAGUE DAY AT ST PAUL’S
- FA Vase cup game
- proper local South London derby
- Non-League Day, supporting grassroots football
- Free matchday posters for the first 50 through the gates
- No league clubs playing (all on international break) including Millwall so no other football on
- Most Obscure Football Shirt competition – with prizes!
- Massive selection of beers and ales on offer
Fisher v Greenwich Borough
Saturday 12 October 2019
FA Vase – First Round
£8 – Adults (£7 for members)
£5 – Seniors/Unwaged/Students/16-21 year olds (£4 for members)
FREE – under 16s – if accompanied by an adult, otherwise £1 (FREE for members)
Fisher Football Club
St Paul’s Sports Ground
London SE16 5EF
Sat Nav friendly postcode: SE16 6NT
Map and directions
Nearest train station: Rotherhithe (on the London Overground).
- Turn left out of the station and the stadium is roughly 10 minutes walk directly along Salter Rd.
Nearest tube station: Canada Water (on the Jubilee Line).
Out of the station (bus station exit) you can either:
- Turn right on Surrey Quays Rd, then right onto Lower Rd – passing the blue plaque building of Michael Caine’s birthplace! When you get to the Rotherhithe Tunnel roundabout take a right onto Brunel Rd which leads into Salter Rd past Rotherhithe station, walk along til you reach the ground (on the left).
- Turn left on Surrey Quays Rd, then left again onto Redriff Rd which leads into Salter Rd, carry on walking til you reach the ground (on the right).
Both options take around 20 minutes to walk.
There are two buses that take you to St Paul’s (you can catch them both from Canada Water bus station):
- C10 (single decker)
both drop you off by the ground in either direction (see route map below)
Bus routes map:
Nelson Dock Pier is 15 minutes walk away, served by River Bus 4 from Canary Wharf.