This coming Bank Holiday Monday’s sees us take part in the SCEFL Challenge Cup Final against Hollands & Blair at Whitstable Town’s Belmont ground, kicking off at two o’clock.
We have earned our first final appearance since reforming, courtesy of wins over; Bermondsey Town (5-1), Phoenix Sports (3-2), Stansfeld (7-1) and Sutton Athletic (4-3 on aggregate).
For those heading there by train, a reminder that there are works taking place on the line to Whitstable and a replacement bus service is in operation.
Two supporters coaches are leaving St Pauls at 11.00am. For those who have booked a seat on the coaches, you will have received a text message with your seat number as a booking reference. Payment for the coaches can be made on the day either by cash or card.
For those driving, there is a large car park at the Grimshill Road entrance to the ground (the Whitstable ground has two entrances). The best postcode to use for SatNavs to get to the car park is CT5 4LN.
A reminder that admission to the ground will be by cash payment only.
We will be wearing our home kit although have been drawn to use the away changing rooms and dug out. Should the game be level after ninety minutes then it will go straight to penalty kicks with no extra time.
Keep up-to-date with all Fisher FC activities:
- Become a member - Own your own football club: http://www.fisherfc.org/membership/
- Donate to the 12th Man Fund: http://www.fisherfc.org/2018/01/11/your-club-needs-you-support-the-12th-man-fund/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FisherFC
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FisherFC/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fisher_fc/
- Like and Subscribe to the Fisher Film Crew channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5KeSSCkrbnFtvewui3Nmg
- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FAN-OWNED FOOTBALL CLUB